Home | Store


You’re Not Famous Until You Guest Star on “The Simpsons”
Sunday, August 06, 2006 | posted by Mike

I really didn’t mean for TVFF.com to become all Gordo, all the time.

But, world-renowned chef and “Hell’s Kitchen” star Gordon Ramsay will now receive true immortality, according to the Mirror. He’ll be appearing as a guest star on “The Simpsons.”

It’s good to know that Chef Ramsay has his priorities in order regarding his appearance on the show:

"I don't know how they're going to do it, but I hope they keep the swearing in."

Labels:

 







Hi, I'm Mike and I created TVFoodFan.com as a place where you can come to get the latest news and views about what’s going on in the world of culinary television.

Contact Us at: mike@tvfoodfan.com














Click on the box above to browse our selected products or search all of Amazon.com below to purchase from our store.