Home | Store


Gotta Love Those British Tabloids
Monday, July 31, 2006 | posted by Mike


Well, it’s only Monday and I’m already not looking forward to next week’s episode of “Feasting on Asphalt.” As you can see from the review below, I liked the debut episode just fine.

However, next week we’ll be get to watch as Alton and the guys “enjoy pork brain sandwiches in Evansville, Indiana.” Look, I’m all for down-home cookin’, but I have to draw the line somewhere.

On a slightly less stomach-turning note…

We love to complain about the low IQ of celebrity news coverage here in the United States, with our Brangelina coverage and Tom Cruise obsession. The British tabloids, however, are second to none when it comes to taking the sensational angle on a celeb story.

Not even TV food celebrities are spared:

Labels: ,

 







Hi, I'm Mike and I created TVFoodFan.com as a place where you can come to get the latest news and views about what’s going on in the world of culinary television.

Contact Us at: mike@tvfoodfan.com














Click on the box above to browse our selected products or search all of Amazon.com below to purchase from our store.