Home | Store


Friday Happy Fun Time – 8/4/06
Friday, August 04, 2006 | posted by Mike

I’ve heard from precisely none of you about the lack of Friday Happy Fun Time last week. I had originally planned to do it every week. Then, after two weeks of doing it, I realized that the world of online food…not really that funny. So, from now on, it will be a semi-regular feature.

We’re wrapping up the week here at TVFF.com HQ, and I have to thank you all for making it another winner! I’m glad to see so many repeat visitors. And, again, I’m going to encourage you to write, call, fax or telegraph one or two of your foodie friends and let them know about our site.

Since it is Fun Time, I’m going to point you to a friend-of-TVFF.com and first-class blogger, Adam from Men in Aprons. It seems that Adam is not a big fan of Chef Ramsay. It also seems that Adam likes to play with a site called Stripcreator, which lets you write your own comic strip using their graphics. I think you can see where this is going.

Adam started up the “Hell’s Kitchen” comic strip a few weeks ago and, when he noticed our story about Gordon’s crying fit, he decided it would make for a good episode. Check out his post, and be sure to click through to explore all of his comics.

Labels:

 







Hi, I'm Mike and I created TVFoodFan.com as a place where you can come to get the latest news and views about what’s going on in the world of culinary television.

Contact Us at: mike@tvfoodfan.com














Click on the box above to browse our selected products or search all of Amazon.com below to purchase from our store.