Home | Store


Giada Baby Watch - Day 2: Food Metaphor Edition
Tuesday, November 06, 2007 | posted by Mike

OK. I know I've kinda made fun of the Celebrity Baby Blog (here, here and here, for example) from time to time. But, as you would expect, they're all over the Giada situation.

Their post includes a bunch of quotes that have been popping up all over the net, including this one, where she describes her sonograms:
When I had my first one, it looked like a little lima bean. The second, I think looked a little bit like a lemon. But today -- fingers and toes; I saw ears and lips. It brings tears to your eyes.
Hmmm...I appreciate the food-themed comparisons, but somehow I thought Giada would have gone for cannellini instead of lima beans.

Labels:

 







Hi, I'm Mike and I created TVFoodFan.com as a place where you can come to get the latest news and views about what’s going on in the world of culinary television.

Contact Us at: mike@tvfoodfan.com














Click on the box above to browse our selected products or search all of Amazon.com below to purchase from our store.