Home | Store


Still No Baby For Rachael Ray
Thursday, March 08, 2007 | posted by Mike

Thanks to loyal TVFF reader Chip for passing this along!

I don't want to spend a whole lot of time on this. First of all, I already did this post once. Of course, I did this post because the same site, The Celebrity Baby Blog, has already run what was basically the same story a couple of months back.

So, here we go: Rachael Ray is still not going to have a baby any time soon. It came up this time because she was asked about it on The View. How did I miss that episode.

As you can probably tell from my tone, I absolutely LOVE talking about which celebrities are having babies and which aren't.

But, today I will make an exception and bring you some EXCLUSIVE celebrity baby news.

Other celebrities who will not be having babies include Bea Arthur and RuPaul.

This has been a service of TV Food Fan.

UPDATE: Rachael will also be appearing in Dunkin' Donuts (mmmmm....donuts) commercials. I'm too tired to write about it, but Madeline at Everything Rachael Ray is all over it.

Labels:

 







Hi, I'm Mike and I created TVFoodFan.com as a place where you can come to get the latest news and views about what’s going on in the world of culinary television.

Contact Us at: mike@tvfoodfan.com














Click on the box above to browse our selected products or search all of Amazon.com below to purchase from our store.