Home | Store


Crumbs - 2/28/07
Wednesday, February 28, 2007 | posted by Mike

By now, you've all heard about my current headaches over being dropped by Google. A number of you have written or commented with you support, and I really appreciate it. It also dawned on me today that, just a few months ago, I would have killed for the type of traffic I've been getting the past few days. And, to look at those numbers and know that these are all visitors who know the site, enjoy it and keep coming back makes me feel even better about things. Once everything is worked out with the search, we'll be right back where we were before...if not better!

Labels:

 







Hi, I'm Mike and I created TVFoodFan.com as a place where you can come to get the latest news and views about what’s going on in the world of culinary television.

Contact Us at: mike@tvfoodfan.com














Click on the box above to browse our selected products or search all of Amazon.com below to purchase from our store.