Crumbs - 2/21/07
Wednesday, February 21, 2007 | posted by Mike
Lots and lots of stuff going on right now, so I present to you only the choicest cuts in this week's Crumbs.
- Another article on the public's love/hate relationship with Rachael Ray.
- UK amateur chefs...this is your big chance. Gordon Ramsay is looking to recruit punching bags for another season of The F Word.
- Lidia Bastianich will be in Sussex County, New Jersey on March 15th. Despite its relative proximity to TVFF HQ, we will be unable to attend. If you do, let us know how it goes.
- Duff Goldman made a cake for the Toronto Maple Leafs in the shape of a hockey puck. You can check it out here. Of course, most cakes are already in the shape of a hockey puck, so I'm guessing this wasn't Duff's most challenging project ever.
- Rocco DiSpirito cooked lunch for a Columbus, Iowa high school that won a national can drive.
- And Rocco's nemesis, Jeffrey Chodorow, doesn't like The New York Times' Frank Bruni.
- Jamie Oliver meets the Prince of Wales.