Home | Store


Is Giada De Laurentiis Coming to Your Town?
Monday, February 26, 2007 | posted by Mike

While I try to climb my way out of Google Purgatory...

We've mentioned that Giada De Laurentiis has a new cookbook, Everyday Pasta coming out soon (which you can pre-order from the TVFF store over there on the right!), and what is a book launch without an accompanying signing tour?

Thanks to our friends over at Giada Fan, we know that GDL will be making a number of appearances in the coming months, and that a few of them will be in the general vicinity of TVFF HQ. The appearances are set for the first two weeks of April and include bookstores in Connecticut, New York, New Jersey, Pennsylvania, Ohio and Minnesota. For the full list, with dates and specific locations, check out the post.

Like I said, one or two of them are near me, but I'm not sure if Mrs. TVFF will let me go to a second GDL signing appearance. After all, I've already been allowed to go to one, which is what actually kicked off this whole food TV blogging thing. You can check that out in another post from last year over at Giada Fan .

Labels:

 







Hi, I'm Mike and I created TVFoodFan.com as a place where you can come to get the latest news and views about what’s going on in the world of culinary television.

Contact Us at: mike@tvfoodfan.com














Click on the box above to browse our selected products or search all of Amazon.com below to purchase from our store.