Home | Store


Google Hates Me
Sunday, February 25, 2007 | posted by Mike

This post is for the six or seven of you out there reading this.

Actually, that's a bit of an overstatement. But traffic has fallen off a cliff the past few days, thanks to some monkeying with Google's rating systems. The new system has, for reasons that escape me, completely removed TV Food Fan from the Google listings. As you can imagine, we get quite a bit of traffic from Google searchers, so I'm scrambling and trying to get things right.

No worries...I will still keep up with regular posts. But I might be a bit less prolific than usual.

Mike
TVFF.com
 







Hi, I'm Mike and I created TVFoodFan.com as a place where you can come to get the latest news and views about what’s going on in the world of culinary television.

Contact Us at: mike@tvfoodfan.com














Click on the box above to browse our selected products or search all of Amazon.com below to purchase from our store.