Crumbs - 10/31/07
Wednesday, October 31, 2007 | posted by Mike
Happy Halloween, everyone. If any of your are dressing up as Sandra Lee this year, you know where to send the pictures...email@example.com.
Let's get right to it, shall we?
- Someone complaining about Sandra Lee. It includes this: "...and I've never seen her resort to boxed mac and cheese the way Lee will." My God. That's not true, is it? Has someone actually seen this happen?
- America's Test Kitchen has some ideas for crispy baked onion rings. The secret? Potato chips.
- And she's coming to Moorestown, New Jersey (a very short drive from TVFF HQ) to help her local affiliate kick off a holiday food drive. We must have an available TVFF Operative somewhere in the area...
- Jamie Oliver's programs are coming to DVD.
- A Gordon Ramsay video game? Do you get an extra life for berating the line cook?