Home | Store


Sandra Lee's Memoir: The Early Reviews Are In...
Sunday, November 04, 2007 | posted by Mike

Like I said...I ain't reading it.

Fortunately, we have TVFF regular Spooneroonie, who sent along this message:
Mike--

I have finished reading the Sandra Lee Epic, and my brain hurts. The best thing for me to do is to tell you to go here. Seven full pages of snark for your entertainment.

I have to go lie down, now.

Thanks to everyone over there for this valuable service...it's like a wise-ass Cliff's Notes.

Labels:

 







Hi, I'm Mike and I created TVFoodFan.com as a place where you can come to get the latest news and views about what’s going on in the world of culinary television.

Contact Us at: mike@tvfoodfan.com














Click on the box above to browse our selected products or search all of Amazon.com below to purchase from our store.