Home | Store


Is Racheal Ray Having a Baby?
Tuesday, October 10, 2006 | posted by Mike

Rachael RayNo, but that got your attention, didn’t it?

Because I just know that you’re dying for news about Ray-Ray’s plans to produce offspring, I wanted to let you know that, according to a post on (I kid you not) Celebrity Baby Blog, Rachael has no plans to slow down her ferret-on-speed lifestyle for a kid.

In the post, adorably titled, “Rachael Ray's unselfish choice to delay motherhood,” we learn that Rachael has decided to put off having a baby because it would just not be fair to said theoretical kid.
“It be a would hugely selfish thing and a bad idea to try to have a kid anytime soon. I feel like a bad mom to my dog."
The writer does assure us that Rachael does love children, so that’s good to know. Come to think of it, who can actually say that they don’t like children and not come off like some sort of curmudgeon? I love children…when they’re someone else’s.

We have no doubt that, when the time is right, Rachael and her husband will add to their family a happy and healthy baby, thus creating the single loudest household in North America.

Why am I covering news about a non-existent child? And why is there a site dedicated to celebrity babies? So many questions...

Labels:

 







Hi, I'm Mike and I created TVFoodFan.com as a place where you can come to get the latest news and views about what’s going on in the world of culinary television.

Contact Us at: mike@tvfoodfan.com














Click on the box above to browse our selected products or search all of Amazon.com below to purchase from our store.