Crumbs – 10/4/06
Wednesday, October 04, 2006 | posted by Mike
First, I have to thank Jessica (for her post) and Genève (for her comment). I’m glad you liked the Feasts review and I’m always thrilled to get feedback (firstname.lastname@example.org).
Second, everyone and their brother want Nigella’s chili and trifle recipes. You can find them both on the Food Network site, here.
- The secret to Dave Lieberman’s success? Short recipes.
- Rachael Ray’s ratings might be fantastic, but the writer of this article has a bone to pick with her about her line of appliances at Target.
- Jamie Oliver: Hated by schoolchildren but loved by headmasters.
- A fictionalized show based on Gordon Ramsay starring Eddie Izzard? I’m there.
- Giada De Laurentiis in high-definition? I’m there.
- Like Emeril before her, Rachael Ray is sending food into space. Due to the cost of rocket fuel, I’m guessing it will cost slightly more than $40 a day.