Home | Store


FoodCandy Meet-Up Recap
Sunday, October 01, 2006 | posted by Mike

dBA great time was had by all who attended Friday’s meet-up of FoodCandy members, and the crowd featured quite a collection of NYC-area food bloggers, including host dB (pictured at left) of FoodCandy, Tanya of IateApie and lots, lots more.

I have to admit it was a bit surreal to have someone I had never met recognize me and say, "Hey, are you TVFoodFan?"

The food at Nolita House was very good, and I thoroughly enjoyed the macaroni and cheese with bacon.

It was a great opportunity to share food, drinks and conversation with fellow bloggers and foodies, and I know that I learned a lot and got a chance to meet a bunch of folks with whom I can keep in touch via the web.

If you want, check out the write-up, including the photos that dB took. In case you’re wondering, I’m the one in the last photo on the first page of pictures. And, no, my hair doesn’t usually look like that.
 







Hi, I'm Mike and I created TVFoodFan.com as a place where you can come to get the latest news and views about what’s going on in the world of culinary television.

Contact Us at: mike@tvfoodfan.com














Click on the box above to browse our selected products or search all of Amazon.com below to purchase from our store.