Home | Store


Want to Meet TVFoodFan?
Sunday, September 24, 2006 | posted by Mike

OK, I’ll admit it’s not the most exciting opportunity in the world.

But, if you work or live in New York and have nothing better to do on Friday evening, this could be fun.

I’ve mentioned FoodCandy, a great site that puts foodies in touch with other foodies. I was interviewed a while back by dB, site proprietor and generally great guy.

This Friday, September 29th, at 6:30, there will be a “meet-up” of FoodCandy members for drinks and dinner. I’ll be spending the day in the city hanging out (no, not trying to sneak into the Food Network studios) and attending the event at night. Anyone who would like to come out, have a good meal and talk to some fellow foodies should drop me a line and let me know you’re interested.
 







Hi, I'm Mike and I created TVFoodFan.com as a place where you can come to get the latest news and views about what’s going on in the world of culinary television.

Contact Us at: mike@tvfoodfan.com














Click on the box above to browse our selected products or search all of Amazon.com below to purchase from our store.