Home | Store


No Rachael Ray Review
Tuesday, September 19, 2006 | posted by Mike

Rachael RaySorry, kids.

I know you were all waiting on the edge of your seat for my review of Rachael Ray. OK, maybe not.

Anyway, I’m really not a big fan of talk shows (Hence my unshakeable sense of dread about Paula’s Party), so I’m going to take a pass on this one. Honestly, I haven’t gotten around to seeing it. Blame it on not having Tivo…I developed a minor headache when I thought about setting the VCR to tape it, so I bagged the whole endeavor. If only it were a one-click process…

Feel free to check out a couple of other sites for their opinions (1 and 2). The reviews from the “traditional media” are mediocre at best, but with the same sense of inevitability when it comes to the show’s success that we’ve been hearing along the way.

By the way…the ratings were very good.

Labels:

 







Hi, I'm Mike and I created TVFoodFan.com as a place where you can come to get the latest news and views about what’s going on in the world of culinary television.

Contact Us at: mike@tvfoodfan.com














Click on the box above to browse our selected products or search all of Amazon.com below to purchase from our store.