Crumbs – 9/13/06
Wednesday, September 13, 2006 | posted by Mike
It’s Wednesday, which means we’re presenting the odds and ends of what we found during the week. We affectionately call them crumbs:
- Gordon Ramsay is Captain Ahab and Paris is his White Whale.
- Jamie Oliver is talking retirement and saying “no” to a run at politics.
- Duff Goldman: Proud UMBC Alumnus
- For all of you world record junkies, the Food Network is teaming up with Guinness for a four-part special series in October.
- E.W. Scripps’ August revenue is up, thanks in part to the performance of Food Network.
- The America’s Test Kitchen cookbook is getting a facelift to make it more user-friendly.
- UK Vogue has the scoop on a suddenly tanned Nigella Lawson. Obviously! If the British are known for anything, it has to be their deeply and luxuriously tanned skin.