Home | Store


Dave Does: Snorkeling, Apparently.
Tuesday, September 12, 2006 | posted by Mike

Food Network NewsletterAnother week, another couple of Dave Does webisodes.

At the beginning of each week, I’ve been having trouble remembering to check out the new webisodes. Probably a lack of caffeine buildup in my system…I’m not usually up to speed until Wednesday.

Fortunately, there is the Food Network Newsletter, which is conveniently delivered to the TVFF inbox every week. It helpfully reminds me about the latest additions to their site, new sweepstakes that I can win and why I should also be watching Home & Garden TV. This week they headlined the newsletter with the image you see above, which clearly proves that Dave Lieberman has a tremendous sense of humor. I’m sure the goggles serve some purpose, but it really just looks like he’s going on some underwater adventure. There’s probably a Steve Irwin reference I could make, but it’s likely still too soon for that.

Also…check out the last bullet in the image. “Coffee and Doughnuts.” Looks like someone at Food Network Interactive Marketing took my advice.

Labels:

 







Hi, I'm Mike and I created TVFoodFan.com as a place where you can come to get the latest news and views about what’s going on in the world of culinary television.

Contact Us at: mike@tvfoodfan.com














Click on the box above to browse our selected products or search all of Amazon.com below to purchase from our store.