Home | Store


"Weapons-Grade Perkiness" – Rachael Ray in Time Magazine
Sunday, September 03, 2006 | posted by Mike

Rachael RayI hope all of our visitors from the US are enjoying their Labor Day weekend. (You’d be surprised how many international visitors we get considering we focus so much on American shows)

I just wanted to check in and let you know that, in anticipation of her talk show, Rachael Ray has a profile by Joel Stein in Time magazine.

Dedicated Rachael Ray fans (or haters) and regular TVFF.com readers won’t find anything too earth-shatteringly new in the piece. Stein, however, seem to really capture both Ray’s folksy appeal and the quirkiness that infuriates her detractors. As I’ve said it before…I’m pretty much right in the middle on Rachael. I guess I’m drawn to her considerable charm yet put off a bit by the occasional goofiness. That seems to be the point of view that I sense from Stein in this article.

Anyway, be sure to check it out. You can also send along a question that Rachael may answer if you’re lucky.

Labels:

 







Hi, I'm Mike and I created TVFoodFan.com as a place where you can come to get the latest news and views about what’s going on in the world of culinary television.

Contact Us at: mike@tvfoodfan.com














Click on the box above to browse our selected products or search all of Amazon.com below to purchase from our store.