Crumbs – 9/27/06
Wednesday, September 27, 2006 | posted by Mike
I’m increasingly becoming a big fan of Ace of Cakes. I just like the vibe of the show. If Ace of Cakes was a music group, it would be the Rolling Stones.
Why do I bring this up? Just so I can gloat that I’m going to the Meadowlands tonight to see THE WORLD’S GREATEST ROCK AND ROLL BAND! Woo Hoo!
- Gordon Ramsay will be bringing the United Kingdom a third season of The F-Word.
- Can you cook? Are you an active-duty member of the United States military? If so, Emeril wants you to enter his contest.
- Jamie Oliver’s Fifteen restaurant in Melbourne has a successful opening.
- Holland America is having a series of “Culinary Cruises,” and Dave Liberman will be appearing on the Ryndam Panama Canal, which will be sailing from January 5th to the 22nd.
- Kohl’s will be teaming up with Food Network to sell branded products. “The line, which will include cookware, kitchen gadgets, cutlery and table linens, will be available only at Kohl's stores and on its Web site starting in the fall of 2007.”