Home | Store


Friday Happy Fun Time - 7/21/06
Friday, July 21, 2006 | posted by Mike

Another week down, but we're up when it comes to site traffic! Thanks to everyone who came by, especial those who visited us a bunch of times. If you liked what you saw and have a question or comment, be sure to write to me at tvfoodfan@gmail.com. Also, be sure to let me know how you heard about us.

I've got a Friday Happy Fun Time that is guaranteed to make you laugh! If you think it's funny, be sure to send it to your foodie friends. Just make sure you tell them you found it at www.TVFoodFan.com!

I saw this a few months ago, and I was reminded of it when I saw a link to it over on the great Men in Aprons. It is the story...told in pictures...of a Giada De Laurentiis segment that goes so very, very wrong.

Enjoy!
 







Hi, I'm Mike and I created TVFoodFan.com as a place where you can come to get the latest news and views about what’s going on in the world of culinary television.

Contact Us at: mike@tvfoodfan.com














Click on the box above to browse our selected products or search all of Amazon.com below to purchase from our store.