Home | Store


Giada De Laurentiis Tells Us Why She’s Not Fat (for the 823rd Time)
Monday, July 17, 2006 | posted by Mike

I’m a big Beatles fan. From time to time, I would think about what questions I would ask Paul McCartney if I ever had a chance to meet him. “What does this lyric mean?” “Why did you write that song?” I could never come up with a good question, though. The reason for this is that I was such a big fan; I read anything and everything I could, thus getting all of my possible questions answered through countless stories and articles.

Now that I’m doing TVFF.com, I’m looking at a lot of interviews and stories about a lot of the personalities I find interesting, so I can feel myself falling into the same groove.

So, if I ever cross paths with Giada De Laurentiis, I won’t be asking her, “How do you eat all that pasta and stay so thin?

For the umpteenth time, Giada told the Globe and Mail that it was all about portion control, which should be added to the good genes and exercise, which she’s told every other journalist.

It’s clear that Giada’s appearance and style are part of her appeal, but in a day and age where anyone can do some simple internet research, why does she keep getting this question?

Well…apparently, Giada isn’t the only one getting this question. Rachael Ray tells People her key to managing her weight -- she doesn’t.

"I buy jeans with stretch. Everything I have has stretch in it.”

That’s a refreshing answer! Another good answer? How about: “None of your business.”

Labels:

 







Hi, I'm Mike and I created TVFoodFan.com as a place where you can come to get the latest news and views about what’s going on in the world of culinary television.

Contact Us at: mike@tvfoodfan.com














Click on the box above to browse our selected products or search all of Amazon.com below to purchase from our store.