Home | Store


Gordon Ramsay: "Where is My Next $!%* Guest!?!"
Monday, July 17, 2006 | posted by Mike

Just a quick lunchtime update:

Well, it looks like Rachael Ray might not be the only TV food celebrity with a talk show in the works.

ContactMusic.com has an article up saying that Hell’s Kitchen host Gordon Ramsay has signed a deal to host a chat show on Fox television. I’ll keep an eye out and let you know if I see any confirmation of the deal. (Update: DigitalSpy.co.uk has it too.)

Talking about his new multi-million dollar property located in New York's TriBeCa district, Ramsay adds, "It's a massive loft style. We're getting it sorted right now."

I think they should just save everybody a lot of work and have Rachael and Gordon co-host a show. Who wouldn’t tune in for that?

Labels:

 







Hi, I'm Mike and I created TVFoodFan.com as a place where you can come to get the latest news and views about what’s going on in the world of culinary television.

Contact Us at: mike@tvfoodfan.com














Click on the box above to browse our selected products or search all of Amazon.com below to purchase from our store.