Crumbs - 7/12/06
Wednesday, July 12, 2006 | posted by Mike
It's hump day, so it's time for Crumbs...
First off, I wanted to thank Adam at MenInAprons.net who had some really great things to say about TVFoodFan.com recently! I appreciate the moral support and the link!
I also wanted to say that I'm thrilled with the visitors that we're getting. And, based on the stats, I know that some of you are repeat viewers. So...I'd like to ask all of you "regulars" out there to mention www.TVFoodFan.com to one of your foodie friends. Thanks!
- The New York Daily News reported that Rachael Ray will be cooking for the bears at the Central Park Zoo on August 6th.
- Local appearances: Sara Moulton in Austin, Texas last weekend and Paula Deen in Jackson, Mississippi this coming weekend.
- No word on whether Bobby Flay had to pull out of the American Century Championship golf tournament last Friday because of the delay in opening his new Borgata-based restaurant in Atlantic City.
- A nice profile of Armandino Batali, purveyor of cured Italian meats and father of Mario.
- Gordon Ramsay: Apparently a nice guy -- on the inside.