Home | Store


Crumbs - 7/12/06
Wednesday, July 12, 2006 | posted by Mike

It's hump day, so it's time for Crumbs...

First off, I wanted to thank Adam at MenInAprons.net who had some really great things to say about TVFoodFan.com recently! I appreciate the moral support and the link!

I also wanted to say that I'm thrilled with the visitors that we're getting. And, based on the stats, I know that some of you are repeat viewers. So...I'd like to ask all of you "regulars" out there to mention www.TVFoodFan.com to one of your foodie friends. Thanks!

Labels:

 







Hi, I'm Mike and I created TVFoodFan.com as a place where you can come to get the latest news and views about what’s going on in the world of culinary television.

Contact Us at: mike@tvfoodfan.com














Click on the box above to browse our selected products or search all of Amazon.com below to purchase from our store.