Home | Store

Crumbs - 7/12/06
Wednesday, July 12, 2006 | posted by Mike

It's hump day, so it's time for Crumbs...

First off, I wanted to thank Adam at MenInAprons.net who had some really great things to say about TVFoodFan.com recently! I appreciate the moral support and the link!

I also wanted to say that I'm thrilled with the visitors that we're getting. And, based on the stats, I know that some of you are repeat viewers. So...I'd like to ask all of you "regulars" out there to mention www.TVFoodFan.com to one of your foodie friends. Thanks!



Hi, I'm Mike and I created TVFoodFan.com as a place where you can come to get the latest news and views about what’s going on in the world of culinary television.

Contact Us at: mike@tvfoodfan.com

Click on the box above to browse our selected products or search all of Amazon.com below to purchase from our store.