Crumbs - 7/5/06
Wednesday, July 05, 2006 | posted by Mike
Leftovers, quick hits and updates...
- Bobby Flay and Wolfgang Puck just opened new restaurants at the Borgata hotel and casino in Atlantic City, New Jersey.Not the best timing, since the State of New Jersey just shut down all of the casinos as part of a budget dispute.
- "Rating the online cooking sites," with reviews of the America's Test Kitchen site and the online home of TV food legend Julia Child.
- Gordon Ramsay's daughter apparently isn't a big fan of his cooking, but it seems the queen is.
- Anthony Bourdain, never one to hide his opinions, sounds off.
- Lidia Bastianich celebrates her restaurant's 25th Anniversary in New York City.
- An Amazon.com interview with Giada De Laurentiis.