Home | Store


Greetings from TVFoodFan.com
Saturday, July 01, 2006 | posted by Mike

Hello, and welcome to TVFoodFan.com!

I love food. I love to cook it, I love to eat it and I love to watch it being made. For me, it’s one of the few ways I have to show my creativity.

Since you’re here, I’m guessing that you feel the same way.

Fortunately, for food enthusiasts like us, the television landscape offers us more opportunities than ever before to watch, appreciate and learn from inventive chefs like Mario Batali, Jamie Oliver and Lidia Bastianich.

I created TVFoodFan.com as a place where you can come to get the latest news and views about what’s going on in the world of culinary television. And I invite you to become part of this community, sharing your thoughts, stories and opinions. I know it looks a little shabby around here, but we’re still fixing up the place, so think of this as an early housewarming party.

So, be sure to bookmark us or subscribe to our feed and come back often. Take a look at our posts and explore the links to other sites. Most of all, become part of the discussion by leaving comments or contacting me at TVFoodFan@gmail.com.

Bon Appétit & Happy Clicking!
Mike
 







Hi, I'm Mike and I created TVFoodFan.com as a place where you can come to get the latest news and views about what’s going on in the world of culinary television.

Contact Us at: mike@tvfoodfan.com














Click on the box above to browse our selected products or search all of Amazon.com below to purchase from our store.