Crumbs – 7/19/06
Wednesday, July 19, 2006 | posted by Mike
First of all, I’d like welcome all of our new guests and thank Dan at The Hungover Gourmet Blog for his extremely generous write up of TVFF.com. Dan is a fantastic writer, and his main site has tons of great articles, which I’m still working my way through.
Now, I give you Crumbs…
- USA Today has an article about Mario Batali’s footwear of choice, Crocs. “Mario Batali told Departures magazine this month that he owns 30 pairs. All in orange.”
- Jamie Oliver is bringing his “Fifteen” restaurant program for disadvantaged youths to Melbourne, Australia.
- Food Network…now available in High Definition!
- For TVFF.com’s Canadian visitors: Nigella Lawson’s “Nigella Feasts” debuts on Food Network (Canada) on October 2nd.
- Jack Bishop of America’s Test Kitchen tells the Burlington (VT) Free Press not to overcook pork. He recommends 140 to 150 degrees.