Home | Store


...And We're Back
Tuesday, March 18, 2008 | posted by Mike

I hope that everyone had a good time while I was away. I had an absolute blast in London, as you can see from the picture of me in Trafalgar Square over there.

In addition to seeing all of the historical sites, churches and museums, it was also a great trip from a foodie standpoint. Meals included:
The week was spent pretty much free of food television. For one thing, we got something like seven channels in my hotel room and three of them were in Arabic, so that limited the options. I did catch a couple of commercials (or "adverts," as the Brits call them) for the supermarket Sainsbury's featuring Jamie Oliver that were good for a giggle.

But that's all over now and we're back to "real life." Sigh.
 







Hi, I'm Mike and I created TVFoodFan.com as a place where you can come to get the latest news and views about what’s going on in the world of culinary television.

Contact Us at: mike@tvfoodfan.com














Click on the box above to browse our selected products or search all of Amazon.com below to purchase from our store.