Home | Store


How Did I Miss This?
Thursday, March 13, 2008 | posted by Mike

I have to hand it to our friends at Pages, Pucks and Pantry who, in a recent roundup, included a link to a site that I have to admit I've never seen before...and I just don't know how I could have possibly missed this.

Yes, it's a site dedicated to chronicling the ups and downs of Giada De Laurentiis' neckline.

The site is called -- appropriately enough -- Giada's Cleavage, and it looks like they update it with recaps of her recent apparel. I do suppose that the posts do have some culinary value as they also include links to the recipes used in the episode.

Regular readers here know that, while we focus on the written word on this site, we like to throw up photos in order to keep the site from looking a little to bland. Well, as you would expect, the folks at GC also employ images to illustrate their points and for "documentary purposes." Want to see what Giada's cleavage looked like in a particular episode? Well there it is! And they've even gone to the trouble of editing out distracting objects like her head and arms. How nice of them!

Labels:

 







Hi, I'm Mike and I created TVFoodFan.com as a place where you can come to get the latest news and views about what’s going on in the world of culinary television.

Contact Us at: mike@tvfoodfan.com














Click on the box above to browse our selected products or search all of Amazon.com below to purchase from our store.