Home | Store


Hmmm...Sorry for the False Alarm!
Friday, February 29, 2008 | posted by Mike

Those of you that tuned in to tonight's episode of Amnesia may have thought to yourselves: "Hey, Chris Cognac looks a lot more female than he does on Food Network."

Never fear, dear readers. Your eyes aren't failing you.

We have it on very good authority that his show was moved to March 14th. Tonight's show actually featured a woman who lives in the city where Chris walks the beat on a daily basis, so I suppose there was a nice bit of coincidence right there.

I will say that, based on my personal experience, this sort of thing happens. My taping was originally slated to be the debut episode, but they bumped someone else ahead of me when they won the whole shebang (we took five out of six -- I think -- in the bonus round). Obviously, when you have a new show, it's nice to be able to give folks a taste of the fun of running the table. Not sure if that's what happened in this case, though, so you'll have to tune in and see how Chris does.

As for me, March 14th means I'll have to rely on the DVR again next time. Why is that? All in due time.........

Labels:

 







Hi, I'm Mike and I created TVFoodFan.com as a place where you can come to get the latest news and views about what’s going on in the world of culinary television.

Contact Us at: mike@tvfoodfan.com














Click on the box above to browse our selected products or search all of Amazon.com below to purchase from our store.