Home | Store


Enjoying My Day Off
Monday, February 18, 2008 | posted by Mike

I hope that you got a break from work today, too!

As for me, I took advantage of the day home from work to do "Take 1" of my pizza experiment, referenced here. The results were...mixed.

The good news is that the quarry tiles, recommended by Alton Brown, worked well. Actually, perhaps a bit too well, as they got so hot that the actually burned the bottom crust a little bit. I'll try it at a lower temperature next time.

The peel, which I got as a gift for Christmas, worked wonderfully once I put a sprinkling of corn meal to help "grease the skids" for getting the dough in to the oven.

I'll give it another go some time soon and let you know how it turns out.
 







Hi, I'm Mike and I created TVFoodFan.com as a place where you can come to get the latest news and views about what’s going on in the world of culinary television.

Contact Us at: mike@tvfoodfan.com














Click on the box above to browse our selected products or search all of Amazon.com below to purchase from our store.