Home | Store


London Calling
Friday, March 07, 2008 | posted by Mike

That's right, kids. I'm packing up and taking a nice week-long vacation starting next Tuesday. I'll be binging on fish & chips and Indian food, as well as seeing all of the big sites on my first-ever trip to London.

But, thanks to the wonders of the Internet, this doesn't mean that you'll be left out in the cold! I have a couple of posts already loaded and ready to go, and they'll be rolled out during the week. We might not be on top of the latest news, though. So, if Giada somehow decides to go into labor while I'm in the U.K., you'll just have to get your gossip elsewhere.

We don't have a whole lot of visitors to the site from Great Britain, but I'll gladly accept any recommendations you may have, especially for food and/or pubs. Be sure to get them in by Monday evening, either in the comments section or directly to me at mike@tvfoodfan.com.
 







Hi, I'm Mike and I created TVFoodFan.com as a place where you can come to get the latest news and views about what’s going on in the world of culinary television.

Contact Us at: mike@tvfoodfan.com














Click on the box above to browse our selected products or search all of Amazon.com below to purchase from our store.