Home | Store


Top Chef Starts Tonight
Wednesday, March 12, 2008 | posted by Mike

I'm going to assume that a good many of you read a number of food and food-TV related sites and not just TVFF. If that's the case, then you have undoubted seen the breathless countdown to the new season of Top Chef.

Well, the show's about to hit the road and my friends over at YumSugar were good enough to drop me a note and let me know that they have an interview with Andrew, one of the new contestants. From the look of it, Andrew has some badass potential. Fun.

I'll be catching this on DVR when I return from my vaca, but don't put off watching it just for my sake!

Be sure to check it out on Bravo at 10/9 central.

Labels:

 







Hi, I'm Mike and I created TVFoodFan.com as a place where you can come to get the latest news and views about what’s going on in the world of culinary television.

Contact Us at: mike@tvfoodfan.com














Click on the box above to browse our selected products or search all of Amazon.com below to purchase from our store.