Home | Store


Italian Food, Revisited
Wednesday, April 25, 2007 | posted by Mike

On second thought, I suppose I could have compared pizza here with pizza in Italy by just going from New York City to Rome. In fact, here are some handy directions from Google Maps. Of course, the directions include this helpful step:

24. Swim across the Atlantic Ocean - 3,462 mi

The really funny thing is that they send you off the "Long Wharf" in Boston, which Mrs. TVFF and I walked down after dinner when we went there for a long weekend last year.

 







Hi, I'm Mike and I created TVFoodFan.com as a place where you can come to get the latest news and views about what’s going on in the world of culinary television.

Contact Us at: mike@tvfoodfan.com














Click on the box above to browse our selected products or search all of Amazon.com below to purchase from our store.