Home | Store


Crumbs - 4/11/07
Wednesday, April 11, 2007 | posted by Mike

As you can guess from the late posting times for stories lately, I've been busy with the TVFF HQ move. I'm pretty much worn out and new entries may or may not be happening over the next few days, so I hope you'll understand.

Today I had a bit of a strange occurrence. I regularly keep an eye on the site's traffic, and I can see what search terms a visitor used to get to the site. This afternoon, I had someone visit the site because they searched for the phrase, "I hate Robin Miller." Frankly, the first thought that popped into my head was: " I don't think I have a sufficiently strong opinion -- pro or con -- about Robin Miller that I would want to do a search about my hatred/love for her." This is probably a result of her show being on at 10 a.m. on Saturdays and my inability to get an early start on weekends. I'm quite lazy.

In other news, I'd like to give a special "hello" to a current TCNJ student who apparently reads the site! Thanks for the comment, and great to see a fellow TCNJer is checking us out.

Anyhow, Crumbs:

The first two should be filed under the "Stories I Meant To Write But Never Got Around To It" heading:

Labels:

 







Hi, I'm Mike and I created TVFoodFan.com as a place where you can come to get the latest news and views about what’s going on in the world of culinary television.

Contact Us at: mike@tvfoodfan.com














Click on the box above to browse our selected products or search all of Amazon.com below to purchase from our store.