Home | Store


Good Eats Takes Home A Peabody
Wednesday, April 04, 2007 | posted by Mike

I've been running around all day, so there will be no Crumbs this week. I know you're all heartbroken.

Jessica over at Food TV and Me got around to this before I did, so a hat tip to her...

The University of Georgia made their announcement of the winners of the prestigious Peabody award and Good Eats was among them. In case you're not aware of the Peabody, this is a big thing. And since you know my thoughts on Alton Brown and Good Eats, you can probably guess that I feel it's well-deserved.

Our favorite non-food-related show, The Office, also took home an award, so we're pretty happy all around.

Labels:

 







Hi, I'm Mike and I created TVFoodFan.com as a place where you can come to get the latest news and views about what’s going on in the world of culinary television.

Contact Us at: mike@tvfoodfan.com














Click on the box above to browse our selected products or search all of Amazon.com below to purchase from our store.