Home | Store


Crumbs - 4/25/07
Wednesday, April 25, 2007 | posted by Mike

Just a couple of crumbs this week. Been busy and I have a fairly meaty post tomorrow. Plus, I have a bunch of stuff to take care of between now and Saturday, when I have to pick up Mrs. TVFF from the airport. If you take a look at the comments below, you'll see that she was nice enough to check in from Italy. How nice.

Hey, I haven't done this in a while. Consider this my "membership drive," just like PBS does. If you enjoy TVFF and you know a couple of other foodies (I know you do...foodies travel in packs), do me a favor and let them know about us. Things still aren't where they should be with the whole Google/traffic fiasco, and having lots and lots of people visit the site makes me happy. And you want to make me happy, don't you?

Labels:

 







Hi, I'm Mike and I created TVFoodFan.com as a place where you can come to get the latest news and views about what’s going on in the world of culinary television.

Contact Us at: mike@tvfoodfan.com














Click on the box above to browse our selected products or search all of Amazon.com below to purchase from our store.