Home | Store


Dinner & Unbelievable Coolness
Friday, October 20, 2006 | posted by Mike

All right, kids. After all the talk of cheesesteaks this week, how am I going to top off my Friday? With a trip to one of the top restaurants in New Jersey, of course. It's The Frog and The Peach for me. Yes, I'm just one big paradox.

But, I did want to tantalize you with a little bit of info. Next week we will be rolling out something that is precisely 43 times cooler than anything we've done on TVFF.com. Trust me, it's going to be good. You're just going to have to wait to find out what it is, but I guarantee that you'll want to check it out. Be sure to swing by on Monday for more.
 







Hi, I'm Mike and I created TVFoodFan.com as a place where you can come to get the latest news and views about what’s going on in the world of culinary television.

Contact Us at: mike@tvfoodfan.com














Click on the box above to browse our selected products or search all of Amazon.com below to purchase from our store.