Home | Store


Gourmet's Diary of a Foodie: One Last Time
Tuesday, October 17, 2006 | posted by Mike

For everyone following the back-and-forth, I want to direct you to the comments section of yesterday’s follow-up post. I think (hope) this settles everything, and that everyone has had a chance to make his points. I know I feel a lot better about things.

If you haven’t been following, scroll down to my initial review and work you way up. Be sure to read the comments.

On a personal note, we really need to thank Mr. Tate for engaging in this discussion. Quite often, folks in his position come in to an encounter like this with an “any idiot can start a blog...” attitude. Mr. Tate certainly didn’t go that route, and for that he’s a stand-up guy. His tone was civil and his arguments were well made.

I love the fact that there is someone as passionate about food and storytelling as Rob in his position, rather than someone simply working for a paycheck. We wish him and his show the best of luck. We’ll continue to tune in, and so should you.

Mike
TVFF.com

Labels:

 







Hi, I'm Mike and I created TVFoodFan.com as a place where you can come to get the latest news and views about what’s going on in the world of culinary television.

Contact Us at: mike@tvfoodfan.com














Click on the box above to browse our selected products or search all of Amazon.com below to purchase from our store.