Crumbs – 10/18/06
Wednesday, October 18, 2006 | posted by Mike
A big congrats goes out to Madeline over at Everything Rachael Ray for her awesome new site design. We are officially jealous, since our own redesign plans seem to be in a state of perpetual hibernation. We’ll get around to it some day.
Be sure to take a spin over to food network addict and check out the story about his trip to Charm City Cakes down in Baltimore. JRS even scored a picture with Mary Alice, the object of his unofficial (or has it become officially sanctioned and incorporated?) fan club.
In other news…
- Tyler Florence gives a Q&A to the Philadelphia Daily News.
- Gordon Ramsay is out of the British version of Hell’s Kitchen, but still apparently "adored" by millions of Americans.
- And, just in time for Halloween, Gordon is named “TV’s scariest celebrity.”
- Here comes a new season of Top Chef.
- Scripps is doing well, and the cable division keeps chugging along, with Food Network putting up boffo numbers! (I have always wanted to use the word “boffo.”)
Labels: Crumbs, Gourmet's Diary of a Foodie