Home | Store


Out to Lunch
Monday, December 10, 2007 | posted by Mike

I'm not sure why, but I was in a little bit of a funk today. It may have been my unsuccessful first attempt at building a fire last night. It may have been the inevitable letdown after a fun and eventful long weekend.

But it wasn't because my significant other just dropped $35K on a lunchbox.

From Snack:



I kid! It was for a good cause.

Oh, and did you catch the "blink-and-you-missed-it" cameo by Mario?

Grub Street has more
, including chats with Batali and Tom Colicchio.

In case you're wondering, the coolest lunchbox I ever had:

Labels: , ,

 







Hi, I'm Mike and I created TVFoodFan.com as a place where you can come to get the latest news and views about what’s going on in the world of culinary television.

Contact Us at: mike@tvfoodfan.com














Click on the box above to browse our selected products or search all of Amazon.com below to purchase from our store.