Home | Store


Enjoy Your Weekend
Friday, November 30, 2007 | posted by Mike

Looking back at the posts from the past week, I was taking care of business (and working overtime) with plenty of news. And some of it was even correct!

I kid, but I got nothing for you today. Unless you're interested in my ongoing Capogiro gelato adventures, in which case you'll be thrilled to know that today I had Lime and Cilantro sorbetto. Yum.

I'm not feeling guilty about slacking today because I will be up bright and early tomorrow to go into New York City. Regular readers may have an inkling of what that's all about. I'll also be stopping by another locale that will end up as a future post, so stay tuned.

Finally, I wanted to let you know about the Well Fed Network's annual food blog awards. They're accepting nominations via the comments in the various categories.

I was getting ready to put together a big "vote for me" post, but it just felt kind of phony. So check it out and nominate TVFF if you really want. Or, better yet, nominate another deserving food blog. Either way, get your noms in by December 5th.

However, I have no problem asking you, as I've done a bunch of times in the past, to take a moment to let your foodie friends know all about TVFF. I know that we have plenty of new readers thanks to some recent mentions on other sites, so here is your opportunity to help us out and, hopefully, give your friends a fun new way to waste some time.
 







Hi, I'm Mike and I created TVFoodFan.com as a place where you can come to get the latest news and views about what’s going on in the world of culinary television.

Contact Us at: mike@tvfoodfan.com














Click on the box above to browse our selected products or search all of Amazon.com below to purchase from our store.