Reasons I'm Thankful for Food TV
Wednesday, November 21, 2007 | posted by Mike
You know, there's a fine line between "blog post idea" and "4th grade essay topic."
And so I'm going to channel my inner schoolchild and present to you a short list (in no particular order) of items for which I'm particularly "thankful" this holiday season. If you want to join in the fun, you know where to click and leave you comments.
- The fact that, over the past year or two, Alton Brown has become the de facto face of Food Network.
- The taste-testing sessions with Christopher Kimball on America's Test Kitchen.
- Goeffrey Manthorne's deadpan wit.
- The restauranteurs who are willing to face humiliation for a shot a fame on Kitchen Nightmares.
- The Food Network's growing OnDemand offerings.
- Cooperative public relations/publicity folks, supportive fellow-bloggers and, of course, all of our loyal readers!