Home | Store


Bourdain Appearing at Free Library of Philadelphia this Saturday
Tuesday, November 27, 2007 | posted by Mike

It takes a lot to get me motivated on a Saturday. This just might do it -- Anthony Bourdain appearing at the Free Library of Philadelphia.

Author of the New York Times bestsellers The Nasty Bits and Kitchen Confidential, culinary bad boy Anthony Bourdain is the host of the Travel Channel’s No Reservations and chef-at-large of Les Halles Brasseries with locations in New York City, Washington, D.C., and Miami. No Reservations: Around the World on an Empty Stomach is Bourdain’s fully illustrated, outrageously commentated journal of his far-flung and gastronomically adventurous travels.

Bourdain will be appearing at the Central Library, only a few blocks from TVFF Philadelphia Branch Office in Center City, at 2:00pm. There is no cost to attend.

Normally, I'd be there...no brainer. However, the next week or two will feature a couple of "field trips" for TV Food Fan (more on that later), so I'm hedging a bit. If any of you Philly readers are planning on going, drop me a note at mike@tvfoodfan.com and let me know.

Update: Not going to the Philly event, but I'm hoping to catch Bourdain at another event soon. I'd love to get a report/photos if someone goes.

Labels:

 







Hi, I'm Mike and I created TVFoodFan.com as a place where you can come to get the latest news and views about what’s going on in the world of culinary television.

Contact Us at: mike@tvfoodfan.com














Click on the box above to browse our selected products or search all of Amazon.com below to purchase from our store.