Home | Store


Jamie Oliver Has a Novelty Song...
Tuesday, December 04, 2007 | posted by Mike

...and it's terrible.

And it's about lamb curry! Normally, I have no problem with the dish. Heck, I had a pretty tasty lamb vindaloo at Mehek in Princeton a few weeks back, but this might be enough to put me off it for a while.

The song is officially called "Give it to Me Hot (Lamb Curry)."

I think the video speaks for itself.


OK, a little bit more, from the This is London article:

Give It To Me Hot (Lamb Curry), a lyrical version of a recipe, has made him a star in Thailand, Singapore and the Czech Republic and attracted 150,000 hits on YouTube.

Wait -- what? I suppose I get the Thailand and Singapore part, but the Czech Republic?!?!

Labels:

 







Hi, I'm Mike and I created TVFoodFan.com as a place where you can come to get the latest news and views about what’s going on in the world of culinary television.

Contact Us at: mike@tvfoodfan.com














Click on the box above to browse our selected products or search all of Amazon.com below to purchase from our store.