Home | Store


Still Recovering
Friday, December 07, 2007 | posted by Mike

The definition of "wise planning" very well may be the fact that I put in to take a personal day on the day after last night's awesome Shopping with Chefs event in NYC. I'm still recovering from the festivities (which included a few drinks after the event, as well), which is not surprising since I didn't get home until after 2 a.m. on a day that included me getting up at my usual time (5:50 a.m., in case you're wondering) and working a half a day down in Philly.

So...there won't be any posts about the event today. But I do promise you a full write-up and some awesome pictures some time late this weekend, so it will be there to kick off your new week.

In the meantime, go check out endless simmer, a great "all things food" blog that has been filling up my reader with all kinds of fantastic stuff ever since I discovered it when Brendan, one of the contributors, wrote to give me some tips on my DC Dining Dilemma. Their site has bunch of posts about food TV, but you should go ahead and just check out the whole site...otherwise, you would have missed out on this photo.

Great, now I'm hungry...

Labels:

 







Hi, I'm Mike and I created TVFoodFan.com as a place where you can come to get the latest news and views about what’s going on in the world of culinary television.

Contact Us at: mike@tvfoodfan.com














Click on the box above to browse our selected products or search all of Amazon.com below to purchase from our store.