Home | Store


You're Invited: Sub-Zero/Wolf Event in NYC with "Shopping with Chefs" Stars Jill Davie and David Myers
Tuesday, December 04, 2007 | posted by Mike

I'm sure you all saw the "TVFF Field Report" of the Rachael Ray appearance that we posted earlier in the week. What we didn't mention was the fact that it was the first in a series of a couple of reports that we would be filing in the coming week or two. I'm proud to let you know that I'm also going to be covering an event featuring the stars of a show that regular readers will know that I really enjoy, Shopping with Chefs. The event that I'll be covering is an appearance by Chefs Davie (also of Next Iron Chef) and Myers at the opening of the new Sub-Zero/Wolf flagship showroom in midtown Manhattan this Thursday evening, December 6th from 6-8pm.

Well, it just got even better. Thanks to the generosity of the demonstration's organizers, I'm thrilled to offer the opportunity to attend this exclusive, by-invitation-only event free to TV Food Fan readers! That's right...you'll have the opportunity to check out high-end kitchen equipment, see live cooking demonstrations from the stars of Shopping with Chefs, enjoy cocktails and hors d'oeuvres and meet Mr. TVFF himself. (If that last part doesn't get you there, I don't know what will.) According to the invite:

To celebrate the showroom’s debut, there will be lots of food (of course) from Traditional Home magazine and cooking demonstrations by the Fine Living Network’s “Shopping With Chefs” stars Jill Davie (Josie in L.A.) and David Myers (Sona in L.A.).

Here's the deal. E-mail me ASAP at mike@tvfoodfan.com and send me your name and I'll have it put on the invitation list. Tickets are limited, so these will be on a first-come-first-served basis. I will respond to your e-mail and let you know that you have the tickets, and you will then receive an invitation and directions via e-mail from the event folks.

I look forward to hearing from you!

Labels:

 







Hi, I'm Mike and I created TVFoodFan.com as a place where you can come to get the latest news and views about what’s going on in the world of culinary television.

Contact Us at: mike@tvfoodfan.com














Click on the box above to browse our selected products or search all of Amazon.com below to purchase from our store.