Crumbs - 7/4/07
Wednesday, July 04, 2007 | posted by Mike
First off, Happy Fourth of July to all of our American visitors!
Secondly, I'd like to thank Jacob at food network addict (and everyone else) for the well-wishes for our one-year anniversary here at TVFF. Jacob also just celebrated his first year, so we'd like to send our congratulations right back at him.
Also: Be sure to stop back tomorrow for a very special post.
- A fashion run-down of the ladies of Food Network.
- Janeane Garofalo likes Food Network.
- Apparently, Bobby Flay is determined to take part in ever pro sport all star game this year. First basketball, now baseball. Does anyone know if he can ice skate?
- ClickZ isn't a fan of the production quality of the Dave Lieberman Hellman's videos.
- The New York Post reports that life isn't all peaches and wellington for Hell's Kitchen winners.
- Gordon Ramsay gets in a dig at Rod Stewart while accepting an award on his behalf. Unsolicited TVFF music critique: Rod Stewart -- from his time with Faces until Never a Dull Moment -- awesome. Ever since then, steadily down hill. (Seriously, check out Faces. You get Rod as well as Ronnie Lane on vocals and a pre-Stones Ron Wood on guitar. Good stuff.)