Home | Store


Happy Birthday to TV Food Fan!
Sunday, July 01, 2007 | posted by Mike

Hey, guess what. Believe it or not, today marks the one-year anniversary of our very first post, so I guess that makes today the site's birthday. The idea came to me only a day or two before that. In a way, that was a good thing, since if I had time to think about it and consider how much time it was going to take up, I might not have taken the plunge.

But it's been an extremely fun year. You guys have been great about following along and taking part in the discussion (via e-mails and comments), and that has really kept me rolling. We got a snazzy visual update (which I'm sure everyone appreciated after having to look at our old site for months) and we're looking to add a few tweaks of functionality in the coming weeks. Nothing big...just a couple of things to make the experience a little more enriching.

What can you do to help us celebrate? Well, you could send money.

Seriously...as always, you can let someone know about us. If you have your own site, a MySpace or Facebook account or regularly post to any message boards, a little write-up and link would be greatly appreciated. If you don't, you can always just let you foodie friends know about TVFF.

Regardless, your continued visits to TVFF and your active participation in our community here is more than enough for me. I hope you've enjoyed the first year. I hope you still find it as interesting and entertaining now as when you found us. And I eagerly look forward to having the site be even more fun in the future.

Thanks,

Mike
TVFF

 







Hi, I'm Mike and I created TVFoodFan.com as a place where you can come to get the latest news and views about what’s going on in the world of culinary television.

Contact Us at: mike@tvfoodfan.com














Click on the box above to browse our selected products or search all of Amazon.com below to purchase from our store.