Home | Store


Oh, I'm a Travelin' Man
Monday, April 30, 2007 | posted by Mike

That's right. I'll be heading down to Atlanta bright and early tomorrow and will be there for the next few days. If I miss a day or two when it comes to posting, I hope you'll understand. Not sure if I'll have a chance to get out, but any "must eat" recommendations would be appreciated.

Also, a big "WELCOME" to all of the folks coming to us from a couple of posts linking to our story about a possible food festival in Brooklyn. Feel free to bookmark us and come back often!

Mike

 







Hi, I'm Mike and I created TVFoodFan.com as a place where you can come to get the latest news and views about what’s going on in the world of culinary television.

Contact Us at: mike@tvfoodfan.com














Click on the box above to browse our selected products or search all of Amazon.com below to purchase from our store.